Saturday 2 June 2012

My Third Year.


Firstly, I cannot believe it is June already! And secondly, I am also turning 21 this month, which is crazy, considering that I started blogging 3 years ago when I was just 18 years old (oh…those were the days!). It is safe to say that my third year at university has been the most enjoyable but also the most difficult year of my life. A lot of rapid changes have occurred in the space of 9 months. I have both lost and gained a best friend, and have had a lot of growing up to do. But similarly, I have met so many new people this year and have made quite a few amazing friends. My three years at university are now drawing to a close, and I can honestly say that moving countries has been the best decision I have ever made. You learn so much about yourself (your good, and inevitably, bad habits) and I do believe that I have made friends for life. There's no comparison between the person I am today and the somewhat shy and perhaps a little bit too blunt girl who moved into halls 3 years ago. Even though I am quite sad that this part of my life is coming to an end, I am excited about starting a new chapter. If goes everything goes right, I will be doing an MA in Magazine Journalism at City University this September. London, here I come!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Please leave a message!